|Shipped Actors||Hartley Nash and Cameron Kirke|
|Status||Best friends, close friends|
- Cameron was suppose to play the main role 'David' in A and D, but Hartley was like 'Noooooo.'
- Later, it was revealed that Hartley felt awkward having Cameron as a love interest.
- On the set of The Mortician's Daughter Hartley once insulted Cameron, what he didn't know was they we're filming, he then had a tantrum.
- In an interview, Hartley was asked if she was dating anyone, Hartley replied 'I'm not, everyone's so intimidated with Cameron, that they back away. He's like a very annoying pitbull." Then Cameron sent her a text in the middle of the interview, saying "I am not. Your lying, Hart."
- Both Hartley and Cameron are seen numerous of times at Starbucks.
- Kingsley Heights is their 5th time co-starring with each other.
- Hartley once tweeted '@Cameroniskewl You seriously need to get a life, Cam.' She tweeted this because she and her sister we're out for smoothies, and Cameron suddenly jumped at them from behind.
- When Cameron played a gay role. Someone insulted him on TweetBook, then Hartley replied to the person. '@iamsokewl Just because he played a gay role, doesn't mean his gay. You don't know him, so don't judge him.'
- They are both Christian.
- Both of them own the complete set of 'The Hunger Games.'
- Both their parents are also friends.
- They both try to audition, to any shows one of them is in.
- Cameron's sister and Hartley brother are both in the same college.